Purchasing items on sale
- Lahana Swim does not offer price matching for items purchased prior to a sale.
- Discount codes are not valid for sale items
- Items purchased on sale are final and cannot be returned (unless faulty)
- Please allow up to an extra 24 hours for your products to be shipping due to the influx of orders
- Vogue Online Shopping Night - 30% off site-wide sale excludes our newest collection - Green With Envy.
Lahana Swim is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Lahana Swim is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Lahana Swim customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support inquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Lahana Swim takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organizations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Lahana Swim reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
About this website
Website Owner = LAHANA PTY LTD (ABN: 64525575319) (" LAHANASWIM ") (Domain name = http://www.lahanaswim.com the "website")
Your access/use implies agreement
Modifications to the Terms
Modifications to the information
Lahana Swim does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the material on this website. All information may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of Lahana Swim.
Errors and problems
Lahana Swim does not guarantee that the website will be free from viruses, or that access to the website will be uninterrupted.
License and Ownership
The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by Lahana Swim and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. No material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of Lahana Swim.
All custom graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the website and all associated trademarks are trademarks of Lahana Swim.
Feedback, suggestions, comments or requests
Lahana Swim does not encourage you to make feedback, suggestions, comments or requests ("comments") but these comments may be made to email@example.com and if you do make comments, you acknowledge that: they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, and Lahana Swim is under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and Lahana Swim will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such comments in any manner it chooses.
The website may contain links to third-party websites and resources ("linked sites"). These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Lahana Swim. Lahana Swim makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of the linked site or any content, software, service or application found at any linked site. Lahana Swim may receive payments and/or commissions from operators of linked sites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the third party website from the Lahana Swim website.
Lahana Swim generally encourages and agrees to your linking to the Home page through a plain text link on your website without the need for agreement between yourself and Lahana Swim. However, linking to any other page of the website is strictly prohibited, without express written permission from Lahana Swim.
The Australian section is provided for use only by Australian residents. The law applicable to use of the Australian section and to disputes arising out of the Australian section is the law of the State of New South Wales and The International Section is provided for use by residents of any country in the world but, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the law applicable to use of the International Section and to disputes arising out of the International Section is the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Lahana Swim makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the website and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
If Lahana Swim is found responsible for any damages, Lahana Swim is responsible for actual damages only. In no event shall Lahana Swim, be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and/or consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the website.
General Conditions of Sale
The following Conditions of Sale shall apply to any product sold on this website. These Conditions of Sale constitute a complete and exclusive statement of the agreement and understanding between you and Lahana Swim with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- The goods delivered under this Agreement shall be of normal industrial quality unless herein specifically stated to the contrary. Any description of such goods has been given by way of identification only and the giving or use of such description shall not constitute any sale hereunder a sale by description.
- The products available on the website for sale under these Conditions of Sale are only available for sale to individuals who can make legally binding contracts. The products are not available to persons under the age of 18 years nor any other person legally prohibited from entering into a binding contract. By placing your order you are verifying to the LAHANASWIM that you are able to make a legally binding contract.
- Your order is an offer by you to purchase a particular product for the price (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) specified on the website at the time of offer and shall be understood to be placed under these Conditions of Sale.
- These Conditions of Sale may change from time to time and you are required within reason to revisit these before placing your order to ensure that these Conditions of Sale have not changed.
- Lahana Swim reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, an error in the product description or the price posted on the website, the availability of the product, or an error in your order. Your contract with Lahana Swim only comes into existence when Lahana Swim forwards you an email containing confirmation of receipt of your order, an acceptance of your order, confirmation of receipt of your payment and details of likely delivery.
- This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law in effect in the State of New South Wales and by entering into contract both parties are accepting the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of [insert Australian State here] in relation to any dispute between them.
- You shall inspect the goods immediately upon their arrival and shall within seven (7) days give notice to Lahana Swim if the goods are not in accordance with specified requirements. If you fail to give such notice, the goods shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the specified requirements. No claim shall be recognised unless made in writing and received by Lahana Swim within seven (7) days after receipt of goods by you. The total amount of any claim shall not exceed the actual invoice value of the goods claimed to be faulty.
- Ownership and property in the goods supplied/delivered shall pass from Lahana Swim to you when Lahana Swim accepts your offer and assigns product in the Lahana Swim warehouse. Risk passes to you upon delivery to your warehouse or to an agreed delivery point.
- Lahana Swim shall not be responsible for non-delivery or delay in delivery of any goods caused by force majeure and you and Lahana Swim shall be excused from performance of their respective obligations when and to the extent such performance is delayed or prevented by force majeure. If your need for the goods is reduced or suspended as a result of force majeure, and notification is within a reasonable time of acceptance of the Order and prior to transfer of ownership, you shall be entitled to terminate the agreement. For the purpose of this commitment force majeure shall include but is not limited to natural disasters, civil disasters, political event, change of legal / political environment, business disruption, accidents, earthquake, flood, hurricane or typhoon, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, wildfire/bushfire, landslide or avalanche, fire, flood, storm, earthquake, terrorist acts, revolt, war, financial markets disturbances, changes of regime or tax or regulatory authority, energy failure, external telecommunications failure, and/or failure of transport systems.
- You assume all risks and liabilities for consequences arising from the use of the goods whether singly or in combination with other goods and indemnify Lahana Swim in respect of any such use. Lahana Swim is not liable for any infringement of patent rights arising out of the use of such goods by you or your instructions, expressed or implied, and it is your responsibility to ensure that the goods when used by you are not damaged and no liability will be accepted by Lahana Swim for the consequences of the use of damaged goods by you.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Sale is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any statutory obligation of Lahana Swim implied by the Goods Act, 1958.